Wellbeing – Access Code for Wellbeing Finder
from the book Wellbeing: The Five Essential Elements
by Tom Rath and Ph.D. James K. Harter
What’s included with the Wellbeing Finder access code – access to:
- The Wellbeing Finder – the online assessment that measures your wellbeing
- Scorecard with your overall Wellbeing score and score in the five areas of Career Wellbeing, Social Wellbeing, Financial Wellbeing, Physical Wellbeing, Community Wellbeing.
- Compare Wellbeing scores with others’ scores based on age, gender, income and education levels
- Resources to create action plans for improving your wellbeing
- The Daily Tracker – a brief assessment that can be used frequently to show your current wellbeing.
- Six month access/subscription to the Wellbeing Finder site – begins the date that you first use your code. (NOTE: this six month period is standard, whether you purchase the hardcover book at a bookstore, online, or just the access code from StrengthTest.com)
Purchase Access Code: $17.95
About the book – From the publisher (Gallup Press):
Much of what we think will improve our wellbeing is either misguided or just plain wrong.
Contrary to what many people believe, wellbeing isn’t just about being happy. Nor is it only about being wealthy or successful. And it’s certainly not limited to physical health and wellness. In fact, focusing on any of these elements in isolation may drive us to frustration and even a sense of failure.
When striving to improve our lives, we are quick to buy into programs that promise to help us make money, lose weight, or strengthen our relationships. While it might be easier to treat these critical areas in our lives as if they operate independently, they don’t. Gallup’s comprehensive study of people in more than 150 countries revealed five universal, interconnected elements that shape our lives:
- The Five Essential Elements
- Career Wellbeing
- Social Wellbeing
- Financial Wellbeing
- Physical Wellbeing
- Community Wellbeing
Wellbeing: The Five Essential Elements will provide you with a holistic view of what contributes to your wellbeing over a lifetime. Written in a conversational style by #1 New York Times bestselling author Tom Rath and bestselling author Jim Harter, Ph.D., this book is filled with fascinating research and novel ideas for boosting your wellbeing in each of these five areas.
By the time you finish reading this book, you should have a better understanding of what makes life worthwhile. This will enable you to enjoy each day and get more out of your life — and perhaps most importantly, boost the wellbeing of your friends, family members, colleagues, and others in your community.