StrengthsFinder 2.0 Access Code
from the book StrengthsFinder 2.0
StrengthsFinder 2.0 access code from…New and Upgraded Edition of the Online Test from Gallup’s Now, Discover Your Strengths
by Tom Rath
What’s included with the StrengthsFinder 2.0 access code:
- Upgraded edition of the StrengthsFinder® program
- Personalized Strengths Discovery Guide
- Action-Planning Guide
- Customized version of your top five theme report
- 50 Ideas for Action (10 for building on each of your top five themes)
- User-friendly StrengthsFinder 2.0 companion website
- Strengths community area
- Library of downloadable discussion guides and activities
- Strengths screensaver
- Program for creating top five themes display cards
Purchase ID Code: $29.99
Discounted / You Pay: $24.95
Access code only, book not included
Popular Uses of StrengthsFinder 2.0
- Career planning – individuals find StrengthsFinder® helpful as they think about what they are best equipped to do at work
- Team building – people work together best when they understand their individuals strengths and how they can leverage one another
- Improving work performance – as people understand their strengths, they are able to focus on using their strengths to get their current jobs done more effectively
- Interview preparation – StrengthsFinder® gives individuals a great way to answer the inevitible interview question: “What are your strengths?”
Buy StrengthsFinder 2.0 Access Code + The Fit FactorsBuy Together: $28.95 (save $8.95)
The StrengthsFinder 2.0 code give you access to the online assessment.
After taking the online assessement at StrengthsFinder.com, you’ll have access to the following sections on the Strengthsfinder® website:
1) StrengthsFinder 2.0 Reports and Tools For Building Your Strengths
These reports and learning resources are available after you’ve taken the StrengthsFinder assessment. They are designed to be used to learn more about yourself and about the actions you can take to develop and apply your strengths.
- Strengths Insight and Action-Planning Guide
This guide, based on your Clifton StrengthsFinder 2.0 results, features an in-depth dive into what makes you unique. For each of your top five themes, you will find: a brief shared theme description, your personalized Strengths Insights, examples of what the theme “sounds like,” and 10 Ideas for Action. Your guide also contains a Strengths Insight Activity and a Strengths-Based Action Plan to help you think about how to start building and applying your strengths. (PDF/download)
- Strengths Insight Guide (Brief)
This shorter version of your Strengths Insight and Action-Planning Guide contains your top five themes along with the brief shared theme descriptions and your personalized Strengths Insights for each theme. (PDF/download)
- Action-Planning Guide
Use this tool to customize your strengths-based action plan. For each of your top five themes, review the 10 Ideas for Action. Then, choose the ones that really speak to you, and click the checkboxes next to them. Now you can print your personalized plan and start focusing on real actions you can take to build your strengths.
- Certificate Creator
Create your own certificates, door hangers, and postcards that display your top five themes. Use the options in the Certificate Creator to further personalize the look and feel of these items to show the world what makes you unique.
NOTE:StrengthsFinder reports and resources are available in English only.
2) StrengthsFinder 2.0 Resources
These resources are provided after you take the StrengthsFinder assessment. They are designed to help you learn more about your strengths and the strengths of those around you.
- Strengths Consulting
Learn your 6-34 themes, and participate in a consulting session with a Gallup consultant (PDF/download)
- Strengths Screensaver (Windows)
A screensaver with rotating descriptions and quotes for all 34 themes (EXE/download)
- Strengths Screensaver (Mac)
A screensaver with rotating descriptions and quotes for all 34 themes (ZIP/download)
- Quick Reference Guide to Strengths Basics
An introduction and reference for talent discovery and strengths development (PDF/download)
- Full Theme Descriptions
The 34 Clifton StrengthsFinder themes and their full descriptions (PDF/download)
- Brief Theme Descriptions
The 34 Clifton StrengthsFinder themes and their brief descriptions (PDF/download)
- Team Top 5 Grid
Grid for mapping the top five talents of those around you (PDF/download)
- Guide for Strengths-Based Discussions in Organizations
Questions you can use alone or with the Team Top 5 Grid to learn more about how you and your coworkers use your top five themes to work together (PDF/download)
- Guide for Strengths-Based Discussions at Home
Questions you can ask at home to learn about how your top themes affect your family dynamics (PDF/download)
NOTE: StrengthsFinder reports and resources are available in English only.
About the book – From the publisher (Gallup Press):
DO YOU DO WHAT YOU DO BEST EVERY DAY?
Chances are, you don’t. From the cradle to the cubicle, we devote more time to fixing our shortcomings than to developing our strengths.
To help people uncover their talents, Gallup introduced StrengthsFinder in the 2001 management book Now, Discover Your Strengths. The book ignited a global conversation, while StrengthsFinder helped millions discover their top five talents.
In StrengthsFinder 2.0, Gallup unveils the new and improved version of its popular online assessment. With hundreds of strategies for applying your strengths, StrengthsFinder 2.0 will change the way you look at yourself—and the world—forever.
AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY IN STRENGTHSFINDER 2.0 (using the access code included with each book)
- The StrengthsFinder 2.0 assessment, fine-tuned to be faster and more accurate
- A Strengths Discovery and Action-Planning Guide featuring: A customized version of your top five theme report; 50 Ideas for Action for building on your top five themes; A strengths-based action plan for setting goals
- And much more on the StrengthsFinder 2.0 website: A strengths community area; Resources, activities, and discussion guides; A strengths screensaver and program for creating display cards of your top five themes