Need to take StrengthsFinder?
Three things to get started:
Leading or training your team?
Strengths Workshop Toolkit
- Facilitator presentation – a 30+ slide presentation, 1 to 3 hours of material for leading a team presentation and workshop (MS PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat files)
- Speakers notes – lead the workshop leveraging our experience teaching and delivering training (included in PowerPoint and as separate Acrobat file)
- Discussion materials – included in the presentation and as a separate handout (in Word and Acrobat format)
Using StrengthsFinder® to assess and develop your employees?
Strengths-Based Performance Reviews
Download the Strengths-Based Performance Toolkit to create performance reviews and development plans.
- Performance management guide for managers (PDF)
- Performance review templates (PDF and Word .docx)
- Goal setting template (PDF and Word .docx)
- “Coaching Guide” for managers (PDF)
- Overview presentation for managers or HR leaders (PDF and PowerPoint)
StrengthsFinder® is more than a book or an assessment. StrengthsFinder® allows you to understand your unique abilities and your greatest potential for success at work, home and in your community. It has become a core tool for employees and managers at companies such as Accenture, Facebook, and GE; as well as for students embarking on their careers.
- More than 14 million people have used Gallup’s strengths assessments to discover what they do best.
- Debuting in 2007, the associated book has remained on the Wall Street Journal’s top 10, non-fiction book list.
- CEOs and executives consistency list Gallup’s book as a top 50 business book to read.