An instant solution for creating a team building session leveraging the Clifton StrengthsFinder™ assessment!
StrengthsFinder 2.0 has become a popular tool for conducting team building at corporations, non-profits and faith-based organizations around the globe. Unfortunately, managers have limited time to create presentations, discussion questions and follow-through tools for their teams.
In response to manager need, Strengths Publishing has created a kit of resources for facilitating these sessions.
The Strengths Workshop toolkit from Strengths Publishing:
- Facilitator presentation – a 45 slide presentation, 1 to 3 hours of material for leading a team presentation and StrengthsFinder workshop (MS PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat files)
- Speakers notes – lead the workshop leveraging our experience teaching and delivering training (included in PowerPoint and as separate Acrobat file)
- Discussion materials – included in the presentation and as a separate handout (in Word and Acrobat format)
- Announcement email – a sample email to announce the session to participants (Word DOC format)
- Team Strengths Report spreadsheet – input your team’s strengths into a spreadsheet and plan ideal profiles for positions in your company/team (Microsoft Excel format)
- Development Plan for manager/employee discussions (in Word and PDF format)
This kit is downloaded from our site (not shipped) after completing your payment.