Strengths-Based Leadership Access Code
from the book Strengths-Based Leadership
by Tom Rath and Barry Conchie
What’s included with the Strengths-Based Leadership access code:
- The access code will provide access to the Leadership-specific version of the Clifton StrengthsFinder™ profile.
- Online access includes the Customized Strengths-Based Leadership Guide which lists your top five themes and details on how you can put them to work as a leader.
Purchase ID Code:
Discounted / You Pay: $24.95
Access code only, book not included
From the Publisher (Gallup Press):
A unique access code (enclosed in the back of this book) allows you to take a new leadership version of Gallup’s StrengthsFinder™ program. The new version of this program provides you with specific strategies for leading with your top five strengths and enables you to plot the strengths of your team based on the four domains of leadership strength revealed in the book.
Key findings from Strengths Based Leadership:
- The most effective leaders are always investing in strengths. In the workplace, when an organization’s leadership fails to focus on individuals’ strengths, the odds of an employee being engaged are a dismal 1 in 11 (9%). But when an organization’s leadership focuses on the strengths of its employees, the odds soar to almost 3 in 4 (73%). When leaders focus on and invest in their employees’ strengths, the odds of each person being engaged goes up eightfold.
- The most effective leaders surround themselves with the right people and then maximize their team. While the best leaders are not well-rounded, the best teams are. Strong, cohesive teams have a representation of strengths in each of these four domains: executing, influencing, relationship building, and strategic thinking.
- The most effective leaders understand their followers’ needs. People follow leaders for very specific reasons. When we asked thousands of followers, they were able to describe exactly what they need from a leader with remarkable clarity: trust, compassion, stability, and hope.